Support and training
We have spent more than twenty five years helping schools and teachers prepare students for life after exams, and we're not stopping now.
We can help you:
- Prepare for the new National Curriculum from 2014;
- Design policy and approaches from any starting-point;
- Meet National Curriculum citizenship requirements, including the new financial literacy element;
- Address controversial issues with confidence;
- Champion student participation, leadership and teamwork;
- Blend curriculum and whole-school learning approaches;
- Tackle assessment and monitoring.
TrainingOur Go-Givers team offers specialist training to primary schools, on a range of topics including British values, SMSC and character education.
To hear about our emerging offers to schools, sign up to our mailing list:
Free slides on citizenship in schools
When you sign up from this page, we will send you Why citizenship education in schools?, a set of 28 Powerpoint slides. It explains what citizenship teaching can achieve, the impact it can have on students, the school, the curriculum and the wider community, and what school leaders need to do for it.